DiscBall is a 3D Bubble Shooter for Windows. It takes bubble shooters to the next level. You shoot balls from the center of a 3D rotating disc. Make sets of three or more balls of the same color to clear the level. DiscBall is still in alpha. You can also try the Flash Version!
The player will show in this paragraph
· 3D accelerated graphics, it needs a OpenGL 2.0 capable videocard.
· Written mostly in Corman Common Lisp.
· Uses Horde3D graphics engine.
· Uses IrrKlang sound library.
· Uses TrueAxis physics engine.
DiscBall.zip (6319 KB) 20.Apr.2009 - DiscBall Alpha version for Windows XP/Vista. NOTE: It needs an OpenGL 2.0 capable videocard.